This amazing property is now UNDER CONTRACT thanks to Bjorn and his team at Weeks & Macklin Real Estate. There were 39 buyers that viewed the home over the 5 week period, and multiple offers were made on the property.
I currently have several buyers looking for 3 or 4 bedroom homes in the area with multiple living areas and parking for multiple vehicles. My buyers are registered and ideally looking for homes on at least 1500m2 of land and would love drive through access to a large shed or garage. They are wanting modern updated homes up to $600,000 or homes that need a little work for around the $500,000 mark.
So if you are planning a sale and would like me to bring my buyers through first at NO COST TO YOU, then please contact me. It could save you thousands in marketing costs and my buyers are EXTREMELY motivated and prepared to pay MAXIMUM price to secure a suitable property.
Call me today on 0404 164 447 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
''Experience the difference''
* Fully renovated from head to toe.
* Double brick construction.
* Built over 3 levels in 1988.
* Formal entry.
* Newly renovated inside and out.
* New Open plan kitchen meals and lounge room.
* New kitchen with deluxe chefs stove and oven, stone bench tops, full length wall pantry, dishwasher, black butt timber island bar/ dining table plus more.
* Sunken lounge with combustion fire and engineered timber flooring.
* Down lights throughout.
* New laundry.
* New bathroom with bath, floating vanity & separate toilet.
* Two large bedrooms downstairs, both with robes.
* Under stair storage.
* Upstairs family room with views to the coast.
* Master bedroom upstairs with panoramic views, walk in robe and new designer ensuite with large double head shower.
* Balcony with uninterrupted views to outer Harbour.
* Large rear decking area with built in bbq and gas spa.
* Huge rear yard with lawn areas, natural trees, chicken coup and garden shed.
* Double lock up garage with side workshop.
Council rates are $2,479.50 per year.
Current CV is $580,000.
Recent renovations are valued at close to $70,000.
This home is one of a kind. It embraces its natural surroundings to give a country escape in the suburbs and a feeling of peace and tranquility. Our vendors have no further use for the property and it must be sold.
Proudly presented by Bjorn Kunzel of Weeks & Macklin Real Estate
''Experience the difference'' Read More