Nestled in a quiet pocket of Salisbury and just a short stroll to the Chidda train station, this well designed home is currenty achieving $320- per week rent to long term tenants.
Freshly painted and ready to go, this great, low maintenance property is secure, private and located a short distance from Salisbury City Centre and the countless amenities this hub offers, including shops, schools, public transport, parks and playgrounds.
• Fabulous galley kitchen with plenty of storage
• Open plan living with tiled flooring
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Monitored alarm for peace of mind
• Private Al Fresco entertaining area under rear verandah
• Wonderful location close to shops, schools and public transport
• 3 carpeted bedrooms, master with built in wardrobe
• Roller door access to secure parking
• Low maintenance 295sqm (approx) allotment
• Brick veneer construction built 2005
• Currently renting for $320- per week on fixed lease.
A great opportunity to get into the market before prices rise further! Read More