This property is big, spacious, unique, practical and the PERFECT place to raise a family! Entertain, relax, enjoy.
Enjoy the unspoilt views to the hills and coast, watch the ships come in at Outer Harbour and enjoy magical sunsets from the balcony whilst entertaining guest in the upstairs games and bar rooms. Other homes may claim to offer views, but this one actually provides!
Motoring enthusiasts will be in heaven! This home offers a rear garage/workshop, a high clearance 4 car carport, room to park the largest caravan and boat plus a double garage for everyday use. Tradies, you will have no problems parking your work van securely behind closed gates and under cover here!
The kitchen overlooks the manicured gardens and rear entertaining area which is filled with warmth, character and charm. There are multiple meals and living areas and the master bedroom is positioned away from bedrooms 2,3 and 4 for privacy.
This is the perfect family home. This is the home that you buy today and live in for the next 20 plus years until the kids are grown. With plenty of room for pets and children to play, the rear yard is big enough to hold that back yard family cricket match, kick a ball around with the kids, add a pool (if you desire), massive veggie garden, huge lawn area and also provide for left over space to add as you wish.
Forget about power bills as this home also has a large 3.8 kw solar power system which is on the original 52c/kw hour feed in tariff (48c from the government and 4c currently from the energy provider).
NOTE: THIS FEED IN TARIFF REMAINS WITH THE PROPERTY SO YOU TOO WILL RECEIVE THE GOVERNMENT FEED IN OF 48c AND DEPENDING ON YOUR SELECTED PROVIDER YOU MAY GET THE EXTRA ALSO.
There is simply so much to enjoy and appreciate here, and seriously; where else an you find a home of this size, with a usable block that caters for all the vehicles plus project cars plus boat plus caravan with views as an added bonus? This is an ABSOLUTE MUST VIEW build as solid as a rock which ticks almost all the boxes.
Come on down and get ready to make your best and final offer as this property is unrivalled and far superior to anything else in the area for the price.
I look forward to seeing you at the open home.
FEATURES INCLUDE :
* Commanding 4 bedroom solid brick residence with home office built over two levels in 1979.
* Large formal entry with double doors.
* New tiles in hallway and family areas.
* A total living area of approximately 467m2.
* Total (near flat) 100% usable land size of approximately 2079m2.
* 4 bedrooms, all with carpets and built in robes.
* Study/ home office with entry from the garage and the home.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe, new ensuite plus private pergola/ courtyard area.
* Large formal lounge room with cosy heater.
* Formal dining room with feature lighting.
* Mezzanine floor with games and bar room plus balcony.
* Million dollar views of the coast from upstairs entertaining room balcony.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all bedroom areas.
* Upgraded kitchen overlooking the gardens and family room.
* Tiled family / meals room leading to the outdoor area.
* Main bathroom with child''s bath, floor to ceiling tiles and courtyard.
* Large laundry with built in cupboards and bench space.
* Workshop behind the double garage.
* High clearance side carport with drive through Access to the rear shed/ workshop/ garage.
* Room to park the caravan plus boat plus up to 6 cars under cover.
* Outdoor alfresco area with built in BBQ and fish pond.
* Immaculate landscaped gardens front and rear.
* lush manicured lawn area for children and pets to play.
* Vegetable gardens.
* Play ground area perfect for families.
* Very rare near flat allotment and 100% usable yard space.
* 3.8kw solar power system receiving 52c feed in Tarif until 2026. NOTE: This remains with the property.
* ESL - $404.45 pa.
* CV - $700,000.
* Council rates - $3,010.
Proudly represented by Bjorn Kunzel of Weeks & Macklin Real Estate.
''Experience the difference'' Read More