WOW! This four bedroom family home is absolutely AMAZING! From the moment you step inside you will be overwhelmed by the style, grace and sophistication that makes this house so unique. Unrivalled in quality, comfort and practicality, this home is sure to appeal to all buyers and is large enough to cater for the largest of families.
What we love the most is the large free flowing kitchen, meals, family and alfresco area that must be seen in person to be fully appreciated. Entertaining family and friends here is a pure pleasure and you will be the envy of all that visit.
Multiple living areas at opposite ends of the home cater for the modern family and storage is more than ample, with walk in pantry, walk in store room, floor to ceiling linen cupboards in the laundry, built in robes to all four bedrooms and his and hers walk through robe to the master.
The high 2.7m ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 6 zones, HUGE alfresco area and double garage complete the package.
* Custom Designed and built in 2011 by Hickinbotham Homes.
* 2.7m high ceilings throughout.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 6 zones.
* 4 very Spacious bedrooms all with carpets and built in robes.
* Master bedroom with his and hers walk through robe leading to the large ensuite with his and hers vanity.
* Gorgeous large tiles throughout the hall and rear living area.
* Formal front lounge room with gorgeous spotted gum flooring.
* Large store room in the hallway.
* MASSIVE open plan kitchen, meals, family and alfresco area.
* Kitchen with 5 burner gas cook top, electric wall oven, large pot draws, breakfast bar, walk in pantry, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances plus floor to ceiling cupboards.
* Meals area large enough for a 12 seater setting.
* Family room with built in speakers leading to rear alfresco via double sliding doors.
* Large rear alfresco area under the main roof with stylish oiled decking complete with down lights and feature floor lighting.
* 3 way main bathroom perfect for families.
* Laundry with built in floor to ceiling full wall linen cupboard and built in bench with under bench cupboards.
* Lawn area for pets and children to play.
* Fully paved and concreted perimeter paths.
* Fold up clothes line and wall mounted hose reel.
* Garden shed.
This home is absolutely gorgeous and amongst the best I have ever seen in Gilles Plains. Be quick for this beauty!
Sale is by way of auction which will be held at the property on site on Sunday the 12th of November at 10.30 am unless sold prior. The reserve will be set on the morning of auction and we are not quoting price.
Proudly presented by Bjorn Kunzel of Weeks & Macklin Real Estate - Gilles Plains leading property specialist and most referred Agent since 2010. Read More