If you are looking for a home that offers quality, lifestyle, room to move PLUS a MASSIVE shed... then STOP as your search is over!
This home is as solid as a rock and built to last. It is ideal for trades people with multiple vehicles, boats, caravans, trailers and work tools needing a large shed as well as families wanting style and comfort in an open plan design with nothing for you to do but move in and enjoy.
The current owners have lived here for over 30 years, but now it''s time to downsize, so this is your opportunity to take advantage of a very rare offering.
One thing for sure is that homes like this only come along every 30 years or so for a very good reason... Because they are the cream of the crop! And once you live in a home like this, there is no need to move until you too decide to downsize.
* 700m2 land size.
* Solid brick home with high ceilings.
* Two storey design.
* Shutters on almost all windows.
* Freshly painted with new flooring.
* 3 bedrooms plus study/office/nursery.
* All bedrooms with built in robes.
* 3rd bedroom upstairs with carpet, ensuite and study landing plus views.
* Formal entry with spiral staircase.
* Slate floors in downstairs living areas.
* Floating floors in downstairs bedrooms, study and hallway.
* Modern bathroom downstairs with bath and separate toilet.
* Open plan kitchen, meals and family room with split system r/c a/c.
* Solid timber kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, corner pantry + ample storage.
* Large dining area with built in buffet unit.
* Formal lounge area with cosy wood heater.
* Ceiling fans throughout.
* Laundry with ample storage.
* Downstairs toilet with wash basin.
* Rear full length verandah for entertaining.
* Second pergola area.
* HUGE shed/workshop with 3 phase power (5.9m x 12m appx).
* 2kw Solar power system on highest 48c/kwhr feed in tariff until 2026.
* Large 4 car carport with high clearance for a boat or work van.
* PLUS MUCH MORE!
This home is within walking distance to the Para Vista primary school, Valley View secondary school, Prescott primary school, Clover Crest shopping centre and 506 bus route. Ingle Farm shopping centre is 3 minutes down the road, Tea Tree Plaza shopping centre is 8 minutes up the road and the city is a short direct 15 minute drive away.
This home will be very popular so I strongly suggest you come prepared to make an offer at the open home as i suspect this property could easily sell at the first inspection.
Proudly presented by Bjorn Kunzel of weeks & Macklin Real Estate.
''Experience the difference'' Read More