FIRST OPEN SAT 14TH 12:30PM-1:00PM. Prominently located bordering One Tree Hill, this magnificent family home was hand built by the previous owners over a eight year period. Constructed of solid stone and featuring soaring ceilings, spacious living areas both indoor and out, manicured gardens and significant garaging, this truly is a very rare purchasing opportunity.
* 3 spacious bedrooms plus external office/study (master with ensuite, walk in robe and sitting area. Bed 2 & 3 with built in robes.)
* Solid timber kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher
* Formal sitting & dining rooms with fireplace and raked ceilings
* Sprawling lounge room with combustion heater and built in bar
* Family bathroom with full bathtub and separate w.c.
* Lined and air conditioned external study plus solid stone double garage
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Ceiling fans
* 15,000l underground rain water tank, shared bore water supply plumbed to home plus SA water connection to front of property
* Manicured allotment of 2494sqm (approx)
* Large rear shed with pit, power & lighting ideal for handyman
* Wonderful high ceilings throughout
* Rear entertainment area with huge pergola
* In ground solar heated spa bath
* Lined and insulated cubby house
A fantastic opportunity for those seeking a lifestyle change yet still within close proximity to quality schooling, shopping facilities and all amenities. Viewing by appointment. Please contact Max de Meyrick on 0400 745 196 to arrange.
Internal/ 316sqm (approx)
Council Rates/ $1888.7pa Read More