Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by well presented properties, this immaculate circa 2011 home boasts an array of features that are sure to impress. Close to public transport, shopping facilities and all amenities and featuring an amazing outdoor entertainment area, I guarantee it will be love at first sight!
* 3 spacious bedrooms (master with WIR and ensuite, bed 2 with BIR)
* Formal lounge room with feature wall heater
* Wide entrance hallway
* Open plan kitchen, meals and living areas (kitchen features stainless steel appliances, pantry and dishwasher)
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Double garage with rear access
* Immaculately presented throughout
* Fabulous outdoor entertainment area with decking and pitched roof pergola
* Fully landscaped gardens
* Conveniently located close shopping facilities
An absolute pleasure to present. Please contact Max de Meyrick on 0400 745 196 for further details.
Internal/ 160sqm (approx)
Land/ 375sqm (approx)
Council Rates/ TBA (approx) Read More