This property attracted interest from over 50 buyers in a few short weeks and every single one of them were VERY SERIOUS BUYERS looking for property in the area that suits their individual needs. Some want small acreage for a ''hobby farm'' while others want a property with a large house on over 20 acres to graze Sheep and Cattle plus run Horses, so if you live in Lower or Upper Hermitage, Inglewood, Houghton or surrounding suburbs and are planning a property sale please call today.
If you have ever dreamed of living in the Adelaide Hills, but always wanted the convenience that the suburbs has to offer then STOP.... your search is over! This gorgeous lifestyle property is located just 2 minutes down the road from the Glen Ewin Estate in Lower Hermitage and offers the peace and tranquility that only the country can offer. Complete with a Huge 12 m x 9 m shed which has it''s very own hydraulic car lift, this is a car lover or mechanics dream!
Kids will absolutely love playing in the gardens and exploring which is far better than being stuck in front of the x box! There is also plenty of room if you want to start your own hobby farm as the property is located on 2.5 acres (appx).
No matter what your reasons are for making the move, if you want enough land to enjoy but not too much to maintain then this is the home for you.
* Built in 1952.
* Solid stone and brick construction.
* 3 Bedrooms, all with ceiling fans.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with new carpets.
* Master bedroom with window unit air conditioner.
* Ceiling fans in all living areas.
* Formal lounge with gas heater, open fire place and mantle.
* Formal dining room with views.
* Solid timber flooring.
* Kitchen with gas cook top, gas heater and ample bench & cupboard space.
* LPG gas supplied by two cylinders.
* Mains electricity with meter suitable to connect to a generator.
* Multiple water tanks plumbed to the property.
* Spring fed dam with endless water supply and pump.
* HUGE 12 m x 9 m shed with sliding doors, the highest of clearances for the largest boat or caravan.
* Shed with hydraulic car lift.
* Multiple yard areas.
PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
Sale is by way of negotiation with no set price and offers welcome as the current owners are downsizing and wish to make their next move. So make sure you add this property to your list of must views as it is gorgeous, unique and almost self sufficient.
Proudly presented by Bjorn Kunzel of Weeks & Macklin Real Estate
''Experience the difference'' Read More