Get ready to fall in love with this gorgeous three bedroom home which has been tastefully renovated throughout. Complete with two living areas at opposite ends of the home, three good sized bedrooms with built in robes and two bathrooms, this is an extremely rare find located in the Peppercorns Estate in Mawson Lakes. This is arguably the best on offer in the area right now.
With the vendors moving interstate, the home is ready and waiting for you and available now. The property would make an excellent first home or investment property and also suit couples looking to downsize. So no matter what your circumstances are, make sure you add 18 Maple Circuit to your list of must view properties.
* Built in 2003 on approximately 312m2 of flat land on a corner block.
* 3 Queen sized bedrooms, all with carpets and built in robes.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite plus split system r/c a/c unit.
* Fresh paint throughout.
* GORGEOUS floating floors in all living areas.
* Large front formal lounge room with new Panasonic split system r/c a/c unit.
* Newly updated main bathroom with separate toilet.
* Laundry with ample cupboard space and storage.
* Built in computer study alcove with networking hub.
* Wiring to all rooms for networking.
* Large open plan kitchen meals and family area.
* Upgraded kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking and pantry plus breakfast bar.
* Split system r/c a/c in open plan living area.
* Quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
* LED down lights on dimmers throughout the home.
* Tinted windows on all west facing windows.
* Block out curtains and blinds in all rooms.
* Rear decking area perfect for entertaining.
* Lawn area for pets and children to play.
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens front and rear.
* Single carport under the main roof with auto door.
* Ample off street parking on the side of the property.
This is one of the nicest, most attractive and well kept villa homes I have ever come across in Mawson Lakes.
Proudly presented by Bjorn Kunzel of Weeks & Macklin Real Estate.
0404 164 447 Read More