WOW! Gilles Plains properties are in HUGE DEMAND right now and i need more to keep up with demand!This home attracted multiple buyers and offers prior to auction and was presented to perfection. If you need help buying or selling, then give me a call on 0404164447 any time. We apologise to everyone who may have missed out, but watch this space because we have more coming soon.
This home is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! A pure case of love at first sight. With an exceptional floor plan bringing together bright open spaces filled with natural sun light, the entire family will be blown away by the beauty that is 7 Mckinlay Avenue.
* Modern 4 bedroom home.
* Built by Statesman Homes in 2006.
* Versatile floor plan.
* Recently renovated throughout.
* New floating floors to all living areas.
* Fresh paint throughout.
* Plush carpets in all bedrooms.
* Ducted cooling throughout.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite plus ceiling fan and yard views.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with fully fitted out built in robes.
* Huge 4th bedroom with ceiling fan which can be utilised as a second living area.
* Open plan kitchen meals and family area leading to rear entertaining area.
* Gorgeous bright kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cook top, Asko dishwasher and corner pantry plus large fridge space and breakfast bar.
* Reverse cycle split system air conditioner in family room.
* Family room has twin doors opening to the rear undercover decking area.
* 3-way main bathroom perfect for families.
* Ample linen storage in hallway and vanity area.
* Good size laundry with double door storage plus built in bench.
* Double garage with drive thru rear access (VERY RARE TO FIND).
* Gorgeous landscapes gardens front and rear.
* Large lawn area for children and pets to play.
* Shed with concrete and power.
* Fruit trees.
* PLUS SO MUCH MORE.
This home is immaculate and one of a kind with its recent renovations. Be quick! Enquire today because this beauty will not last long!
Proudly represented by Bjorn Kunzel. Gilles Plains Agent The Year Winner 2017/18. Read More