This is one of the most gorgeous country property that I have ever seen!
Horse lovers will be right at home here as the property offers multiple stables, two horse riding arenas, enclosed paddocks complete with electric fences, riding trails and picturesque views from dense Bush through to rolling hills.
Children will fall instantly in love whilst exploring and playing in the natural yet landscapes gardens surrounding the home which come complete with cubby house and chicken coups.
The property is so beautiful you could host a wedding here!
Words can not describe the lifestyle and beauty on offer here and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This property makes me wish that I wasn''t an agent so I myself could make this my home. That''s how wonderful it truly is!
• 60 Acres (appx) of gorgeous land.
• Two horse riding arenas.
• Horse stables.
• Fully fenced paddocks.
• Store sheds.
• Large garage with concrete and power plus two horse stalls.
• large 20 panel solar power system.
• 3 large rainwater tanks plumbed to the house.
• Landscaper natural gardens.
• Wood oven.
• Outside pergola area.
• 3 Car Carport.
• Two dams with water distribution.
• PLUS MORE.
• 5 Bedroom brick veneer home.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with 7 zones.
• Formal entry.
• Front formal lounge room.
• Large formal dining room.
• Open plan family area with marble mantle and combustion fire place.
• Kitchen with dishwasher, s/Steel appliances plus large fridge space and pantry plus views and meals area.
• Bedroom 1 with walk in robe and ensuite. Double show with twin shower heads. Sun room access.
• Bedroom 2 with ensuite.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built in robes and garden access with views.
• Bedroom 5/Office with robe and sun room access.
• Large main bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
• Plenty of linen storage.
• Laundry with garden views.
• Large sun room leading to the landscapes gardens.
• Large half wrap verandah with stunning views.
• Plenty of natural light.
• PLUS MORE.
This property is one of a kind and very difficult to explain as words can not do it justice, it must experienced in person to be fully appreciated.
Sale is by way of negotiation with the vendor giving me very clear instructions to get the property sold. There is no set price, however price expectation is extremely reasonable and the vendor has no further use for the property. Come along and make us an offer that you feel is fair and let''s work together to make this property your new home.
Call to arrange a private viewing and 4wd tour of the property so you can appreciate all it has to offer.
Proudly presented by Bjorn Kunzel of Weeks & Macklin.
Experience the difference'' Read More