Boasting a generous floor plan of up to five bedrooms (or four plus study) and two bathrooms plus multiple living areas, this very affordable family home offers scope to further enhance and increase in value. Situated in a booming north eastern suburb only a hop, skip and a jump from public transport, schools, shopping facilities and all amenities, 39 Honeysuckle Drive should be at the top of your shopping list!
Currently tenanted on a periodic lease for $335pw, you have the option to move in straight after settlement or if you are wanting a secure investment the tenant is happy to stay on and sign a fixed 12 month lease. Your options are unlimited!
* 4-5 spacious bedrooms (all with BIR)
* Master with ensuite & BIR
* Formal lounge and dining rooms
* Functional kitchen with dishwasher
* Large family & meals area with combustion heater
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Outdoor undercover area
* Carport with auto roller door plus shedding
* Very affordable price range
* Flexible floor plan with loads of potential
* Wide 19.2m frontage and 702sqm (approx) total land size
* Great rental returns (currently $335pw)
* Booming location
A brilliant home with a HUGE potential. Please contact Max de Meyrick on 0400 745 196 for further details.
Council/ Tea Tree Gully
Internal/ 169sqm (approx)
Land/ 702sqm (approx)
Council Rates/ TBA Read More