This home is perfect if you have teenagers wanting their own space, an elderly parent that lives with you, or even if you just love entertaining and want a rumpus room that has it all.
The self contained granny flat is a real bonus and the home is being offered at current council value. Similar homes in the area have been selling for up to $330,000, but all we are asking here is $299,000 - $305,950. You do the math.
* Renovated 3 bedroom home.
* Self contained granny flat.
* Recording studio with sound proof walls and recording booth.
* Bedrooms 1 and 2 with built in robes.
* Total of 4 bedrooms.
* Total of 2 bathrooms (1 in house, 1 in granny flat).
* New designer bathroom with ''his and hers'' vanity.
* Freshly painted.
* Large open plan lounge and meals area.
* New tiles in high traffic areas.
* Split level design.
* Kitchen with breakfast bar.
* Split system r/c a/c in lounge and granny flat.
* Gym room outdoors.
* Double width driveway.
* Landscaped gardens.
* Fully fenced for privacy.
* Close to several shopping centres, multiple schools and with public transport straight
across the road that will take you directly to Tea Tree Plaza interchange.
This property has so much to offer you as the new owner, you are literally only 5 minutes from a choice of 5 schools, 3 supermarkets, multiple fast food outlets and Tea Tree Plaza is a 3 minute drive away, as is the Ingle Farm shopping centre.
The location is exceptional, convenient, practical and pleasant. Take it from us, we live in the area ourselves!
There are very few locations that offer so many lifestyle benefits at your disposal. Perfectly suited to first home buyers, families with teenagers, musicians, and young families.
Bjorn 0404 164 447
Fiona 0431 414 941 Read More