Another quality Pooraka home proudly presented by Bjorn and Fiona.
As real estate agents we enter a lot of houses, and occasionally we walk inside one and we can almost hear its heartbeat pulsing inside the walls. This is one of those houses.
This lovely home has been lived in and deeply loved by the same family since they built it in 1964. In completely original condition but meticulously maintained throughout, there is an opportunity here to create a beautiful family home of your own, to breathe new life into and keep its heart beating for many years to come.
This is a marvelous and rare opportunity for one lucky buyer to secure a structurally sound home, in a supreme location, and at an affordable price. A lick of paint, some polish on the floorboards, and a little bit of elbow grease will reward you with the perfect family home you have been dreaming about for so long.
* 3 good sized bedrooms, master with built in robe and ceiling fan.
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout.
* Quality security shutters on all windows.
* Open plan kitchen/dining.
* Separate lounge room with ceiling fan.
* Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet.
* Lovely street frontage with landscaped gardens.
* Two separate carports, one with drive though access to huge garage.
* Huge, neat and tidy rear yard, perfect for kids and pets.
* 2 garden sheds with heaps of space for storage.
* 660sqm (approx) of prime land.
Don''t waste any time, as this property will not last on the market for long. Call Bjorn and Fiona today to organise a viewing. Read More