This wonderful solid brick home has had no expense spared in it''s transformation and offers a brilliant inner city lifestyle for an extended family. Superbly appointed throughout, originally built in 1962 and completely renovated in 2011, it offers a very flexible floor plan with multiple living areas and bedrooms plus large landscaped gardens with substantial concrete in ground pool.
* 3 spacious bedrooms with 2 pac built in robes (built in storage/racks)
* Master bedroom with elegantly appointed ensuite, built in robe & french doors leading to deck area
* Formal sitting room/fourth bedroom possibility with gas heater
* Open plan kitchen/dining/living with integrated home theatre system plus french doors opening to decking
* Custom 2 pac kitchen made by Talladira Cabinet Makers with european appliances and built in coffee machine plus caesarstone benchtops
* Deluxe family bathroom with double vanities & Kaldewei pressed steel bath tub
* Outdoor entertainment area with Vergola (rain sensor & remote controlled)
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Salt chlorinated in ground pool
* 2.8m ceilings throughout
* 2 pac cabinetry throughout entire home (kitchen, robes, laundry etc)
* Double length carport with auto roller door
* Polished timber floors
* External rumpus room lined with air conditioning
* Intercom with screen
* Caesarstone benchtops in kitchen, bathrooms & laundry
So many features to list and really must be seen to truly appreciate the extra effort the current owners have invested into the home.
Please contact Max de Meyrick on 0400 745 196 for further details.
Council/ Port Adelaide Enfield
Built/ 1962 renovated 2011
Internal/ 160sqm (approx)
Land/ 720sqm (approx)
Council Rates/ TBA Read More